- We will always work for our customers as diligently as we work for ourselves.
- We will strive to formulate for each individual customer tailored tools and solutions that generate the greatest value.
- We will extend to our customers, regardless of engagement size, attention to quality, high regard for their time-lines, and the utmost professionalism and respect.
- We will apply the highest ethical standards to everything we do.
- We will measure our success only by the positive impact and value realized by our customers.
Clinical Development Outsourcing Strategies ™ ▪ Philadelphia, PA, USA ▪ Direct: + 1 (215) 582-9995 ▪ hani@cdoStrat.com
We will utilize the full potential of our experience and network to deliver impactful insights and material solutions to benefit stakeholders who are working to improve outsourcing practices, create and execute high-value outsourcing strategies, or invest in the clinical research outsourcing industry.
About Us ...
With over 30 years of global clinical outsourcing experience as buyers of clinical research services as well as vendors in the clinical development space, we provide you with advanced insight, solid planning and incisive direction to make competent clinical development outsourcing decisions and informed investments. We can support your needs across all stages of the outsourcing cycle, development phases, and therapeutic classes. Our goal is to deliver tailored, actionable plans that translate into market competitiveness and true cost advantages. Additionally, having had first-hand experience in mergers and acquisitions, with suppliers and vendors, we can augment your integration efforts and your strategic plans for continued growth.
We serve a broad global customer-base that falls into four market segments:
- Bio-Pharmaceuticals: from single-product biotechnology “start-ups” to top-10 global Bio-Pharma;
- Clinical Research Organizations (CROs): newly forming CROs to well established global vendors;
- Institutions: not-for-profit institutions to public and private universities; and
- Investment Groups: a range of public and private investment organizations.
We provide direct support in the evaluation, structure, strategic planning, and tactics of clinical research outsourcing to buyers as well as vendors. We can assist in the outsourcing of a single project to the development of a complete corporate strategic plan for outsourcing. We are able to support the development of strategic partnerships as well as the refinement of existing relationships. And we support investors through their evaluations, due diligence, planning and implementation of new ventures, mergers and acquisitions.
As part of our expertise, we work with our partner in the EU to support multinational needs, and can enlist a broader network of experts to support larger engagements with longer durations. In addition, we are also able to provide directional and strategic outsourcing support for specialized sectors such as the post-approval area and the newly emerging markets, including MENA.
We invite you to contact us with your inquiries, and we look forward to providing you with added clarity and greater confidence in your decision making process.